niedziela, 13 kwietnia 2014

Welcome

Hello,

And welcome on ZIN Translations.

I decided to launch this site for all the fans of band Jupiter and their vocalist ZIN.
What you can find here are translations of ZIN's twitter posts → @ZIN_official
Personally, I think that bands and fans should unite and help each other, so this is my contribution to band's growth.
I was really surprised how many of you support this idea and I am happy that you keep letting me know about this. It is really important to me that you show me your warmth and trust.

We already know each other a bit, but let me introduce myself for short.
I'm Ariane, from Versailles & Jupiter Team and I also run GekiTetsu Nikki Translations & Visual Honyaku.
Nice to meet you.
You can always contact me with any issue, I'll do my best to help you.
Don't be afraid to talk to me, comment, share information/translations - I don't bite, really!(*^^*)


Both me and Jupiter will be really thankful for your support.
And thank you for your trust.

Ariane

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz